Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brie and Chive Biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled, plus more for the work surface
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 6 ounces Brie, cut into 1⁄2-inch pieces (including the rind)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- Directions1. Heat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?