Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brie Toasts With Chardonnay-Soaked Golden Raisins
- 1½ cups water
- 1 cup Chardonnay
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split in half vertically
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 12 ounces Fromager d’Affinois cheese sliced into 24 pieces (or use any double-crème brie)
- 24 slices baguette cut ¼ inch thick
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 134kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 19mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|