Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brie, Roasted Tomato and Prosciutto Sandwich
- 6 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large plum tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), quartered lengthwise
- 1 baguette
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, room temperature
- 4 plum tomatoes (follow roasted tomato bruschetta roasting directions)
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?