Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brick-Oven Pizza (Brooklyn Style)
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 6 ounces low moisture mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup no salt added canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|