Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brian's Easy Stuffed Flounder
- 1 whole flounder
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups chicken-flavored dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, liquid reserved
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.2g|
|Saturated Fat 20.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|