Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bresaola-Wrapped Persimmons with Arugula
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (preferably aged)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe Fuyu persimmons, peeled, each cut into 12 wedges, or 2 medium mangoes, peeled, pitted, each cut lengthwise into 12 spears
- 48 paper-thin slices bresaola (8 ounces)
- 3 cups baby arugula leaves (2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?