Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Breezy Key Lime Pie with Strawberry Rhubarb Glaze
- 3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh Key lime juice
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Key lime zest
- 2 stalks fresh rhubarb, diced
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons powdered fruit pectin
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.4g|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 133.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|