Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Breast of Chicken in a Light Lemon-Herb Sauce
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 5 ounces each)
- ½ cup fine, dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano, preferably the Sicilian or Greek type dried on the branch, crumbled
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ½ cup Chicken Stock or canned reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed hot red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 472kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 20g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 134mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|