Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Breakfast Rice Cakes with Chinese Sausage Recipe
- 1 cup
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more for seasoning the eggs
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, plus extra for oiling the plate
- (Chinese dried) sausages, cut on the bias into 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 6 ounces total)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?