Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Breakfast Queso Fundido Recipe
- 8 ounces fresh Mexican chorizo , casings removed
- 1 fresh poblano chile, stemmed, seeded, and cut into small dice
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , small dice
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 2 medium scallions , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- Mexican-style hot sauce , such as Cholula or Tapato, for serving
- Tortilla chips or warmed flour or corn tortillas, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?