Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Breakfast Polenta with Chorizo and Queso Fresco
- 1 1/3 cups crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup polenta (coarse yellow cornmeal) or regular cornmeal
- 1 1-pound bag frozen yellow corn kernels, thawed
- 1 pound fresh link chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes (about 3 1/2 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?