Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ teaspoon dry active yeast
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons
- bread flour, plus more for dusting
- Kosher salt
- 6 strips bacon
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- 6 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, minced.
- Directions1. The night before, prepare the dough: place ¾ cup lukewarm water in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook. Sprinkle in the yeast, stir and let sit for 5 minutes. Add the flour and 1 teaspoon of salt and mix on low for 1 minute. Increase the speed to medium and mix for 2 minutes, then increase the speed to high and mix until a smooth dough forms, about 2 minutes more. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface, divide into two equal pieces and form each half into a tight ball. Place on a large floured sheet pan, place the pan in a plastic garbage bag, tie the bag loosely and refrigerate overnight.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?