Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, or more if needed
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Crust Yeast or RapidRise Yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Durkee® Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Durkee® Fine Grind Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese*
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|