Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Breakfast Link Bake
- 1 (20 ounce) package Bob Evans® Refrigerated Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 eggs, grade A large
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 (12 ounce) package Bob Evans® Original Sausage Links (uncooked)*
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack or mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|