Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Breakfast Health Bars
- 4 cups (8oz) rice flakes
- ¾ cup (7fl oz) apple juice, organic if possible
- 6 tablespoons (3oz) butter
- 3 tablespoons (1½oz) granulated brown sugar
- 2 eggs, preferably free range
- 2 tablespoons (1oz) nibbed almonds
- 2 tablespoons (1oz) sunflower seeds
- ½ cup (2½oz) ready-to-eat dried figs, chopped
- 1/3 cup (2oz) dates, chopped
- Swiss roll pan, 11 × 7in, lined with parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 216kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|