Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large boiling potato (8 ounces), peeled and cut into 1/3-inch dice
- 4 (9-to 11-inch) flour tortillas
- 7 to 8 ounces Mexican chorizo (see cooks' note, below), casings removed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely grated Monterey Jack (about 4 ounces)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- About 1/4 cup fresh or bottled salsa
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?