Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 scallions, white parts only, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of dried red chile flakes
- ½ cup of chopped tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of cheese, Cheddar or similar, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tortillas, stoneground corn or whole wheat
- A little chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 476kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 453mg (151%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|