Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, cored and diced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, grated or sliced
- 4 whole-grain flour tortillas
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 357kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 234mg (78%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|