Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 pounds kirby cucumbers, cut crosswise into 1/4" rounds (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups thinly sliced red onions
- 1/3 cup pickling salt
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups (packed) light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 Fresno chiles or red jalapeos, pricked with a toothpick
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?