Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bread and Butter Pudding
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 5 small, soft round rolls such as brioche (about 10 ounces total), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 3 1/3 cups whole milk
- 3 1/3 cups heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 vanilla beans, split lengthwise
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- About 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar for dusting
- A 9- by 13- by 2-inch rectangular ovenproof dish, a large roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet, and a pastry brush
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?