Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bread Stuffing with Crawfish, Bacon, and Collard Greens
- 1 1-pound loaf crusty country-style white bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 large garlic clovve, minced
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pound peeled cooked crawfish tails, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, chopped
- 1 1-pound bag sliced collard greens, coarsely torn
- 1 3/4 cups low-salt chicken broth or turkey stock, heated, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?