Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bread Soup (Panade) with Onions, Chard, and Mushrooms
- 12-14 ounces day-old rustic bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions (sliced vertically, from tip to root)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 to 8 ounces cremini or button mushrooms, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 10 to 12 ounces fresh chard, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme (or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 1/2 cup hearty red wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 quarts stock (chicken, beef, or vegetable, use vegetable stock for vegetarian option)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?