Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 6 cups day-old bread cubes
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup whiskey
- 1 pound butter
- 2 cups white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.3g|
|Saturated Fat 21.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|