Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bread Pudding with Vanilla Custard Sauce
- For the Bread Pudding:
- 1 loaf stale French bread,cut into 1-inch squares (about 7 cups)
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- For the Vanilla Custard Sauce:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract, optional
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?