Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bread Pudding With Fruit Compote
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces, plus more for the baking dish
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound challah bread or brioche, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup dried apricots, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?