Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brazil & banana bread
- 100ml sunflower oil , plus extra for greasing
- 140g caster sugar
- 140g plain flour
- 140g Brazil nuts , roughly chopped
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp butter , diced, plus extra to serve
- 2 large, very ripe bananas - with black skins is ideal (about 175g peeled weight)
- 1 large egg , plus 1 large egg white
- 5 tbsp milk
- tsp baking powder
- tsp ground cinnamon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?