Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bratwurst with Apples, Onion, and Sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon Wondra flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups sauerkraut (preferably fresh), rinsed, drained, squeezed dry (from one 32-ounce jar)
- 1 large onion (about 1 pound), halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 large Golden Delicious apples (about 1 1/2 pounds total), peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 6 whole smoked bratwurst (about 1 pound), pierced all over with skewer
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Pumpernickel bread or whole grain
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?