Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Branzino and Roasted Baby Vegetables with Tarragon-Chive Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 9 tablespoons olive oil (not extra-virgin), divided
- Coarse kosher salt
- 6 branzino or striped bass fillets with skin (each about 5 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Roasted Baby Vegetables (see recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?