Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brandied Pepper Steak
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) top round steak
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1/2 cup clarified butter, melted
- 2 leaves fresh sage, bruised
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, bruised
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, bruised
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup veal demi glace
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon roux
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.7g|
|Saturated Fat 20.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|