Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brandied Apricot Beignets with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 10 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?