Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bramley Apple and Wensleydale Cobbler
- at least 1kg Bramley apples
- juice of 1 lemon , optional
- 85g refined caster sugar
- 50g light muscovado sugar
- 1 scant tsp ground ginger
- 225g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- scant tsp fine sea salt
- 50g cold, unsalted butter , roughly chopped
- 140g Wensleydale cheese , grated
- 175ml buttermilk (or fresh milk and 1tsp lemon juice)
- mascarpone , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?