Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bramley Apple & Lentil Soup
- tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 450g carrots, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 Bramley apples (approx 450g), peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely sliced
- 125g split red lentils
- 750ml hot vegetable stock
- 250ml coconut cream
- To serve:
- 4 tbsp plain yoghurt
- Small handful of coriander leaves
- Warm naan bread, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?