Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised sea bass with spinach
- 2 red peppers , halved, deseeded
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 2 shallots , chopped
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 250g cherry or baby plum tomatoes , halved
- small handful capers
- 12 large black olives , stoned and roughly chopped
- 20 basil leaves
- 50ml white wine
- 100ml/3 fl oz tomato juice
- 2 whole sea bass , about 600-700g/1lb 5oz-1lb-9oz each, gutted, scaled and cleaned (get your fishmonger to do this)
- large knob butter
- 250g bag spinach
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?