Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised rabbit with grain mustard sauce, Jersey Royals, peas & bacon
- 6 large or 12 small rabbit legs
- 2 medium onions , finely diced
- 4 large garlic cloves , crushed
- 5 sprigs thyme , chopped
- 100g butter , diced, plus extra for the peas
- 250ml dry white wine
- 750ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 150ml double cream
- vegetable oil
- 160g smoked bacon lardons
- 500g Jersey Royal potatoes , cooked and halved
- 180g peas
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?