Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised rabbit pappardelle
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 wild rabbit , jointed (ask your butcher to do this for you)
- 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon , chopped
- 1 small red onion , finely chopped
- 1 carrot , finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves picked and chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 150ml white or ros wine
- 500ml chicken stock
- 500g pappardelle pasta
- zest orange
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 100ml double cream
- small bunch flat-leaf parsley , chopped, plus a few leaves picked to serve
- grated Parmesan , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?