Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised pork with plums
- about 1.6kg/3lb 8oz pork shoulder
- 5 tbsp rice wine
- 5 tbsp light soy sauce for flavour, 1 tbsp dark for colour
- generous thumb-size piece fresh root ginger
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- bunch spring onions , finely sliced
- 2 star anise
- 1 tsp five-spice powder
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsp sugar , any type
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 500ml chicken stock
- 6 ripe plums , halved and stoned
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?