Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised pork belly
- a piece pork belly about 30 x 30cm, boned (ask your butcher to do this for you) , rind removed and fat scored
- thyme with flowers if available, (or sage or rosemary)
- Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 leek , chopped
- 2 carrots , chopped
- 1 onion , chopped
- 2 sticks celery , chopped
- 6 peppercorns
- 1 star anise
- 3 cardamom pods
- 400ml red wine
- 500ml chicken stock
- 12 waxy potatoes (Charlotte or something similar)
- 1 celeriac , cut into rustic dice (toss in some lemon juice to prevent browning)
- a small bunch thyme , with flowers if available
- 1 Savoy cabbage , cut into quarters and then shredded
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?