Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised cod with butter beans & mint
- 2 x 290g 'No Catch....just cod ' boneless fillets, skin on (4 fillets in total)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch spring onions
- large pinch saffron strands
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 400g can butter beans , rinsed and drained
- 600ml fresh fish stock
- small handful mint leaves, chopped
- 8 thick slices baguettes , toasted
- 2 tbsp half-fat crme frache (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?