Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised beef with anchovy toasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion , finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- 750ml bottle red wine
- 500ml beef stock
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp tomato pure
- 1kg piece lean beef skirt , cut into large chunks
- 6 anchovies in oil, chopped
- 400g shallots , peeled
- 500g Chantenay carrots , stalk ends trimmed
- 140g Kalamata olives
- 6 anchovies in oil
- 100g unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley , plus extra to serve
- 1 French stick sliced, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?