Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised and Roasted Pork Shanks with Prosciutto and Porcini Mushrooms
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 whole fresh pork shanks with rind (each 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped leek (white and pale green parts only)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh sage, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?