Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Veal Shoulder with Gremolata and Tomato-Olive Salad
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 large tablespoons finely grated lemon peel
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 5-pound boned trimmed veal shoulder clod roast
- Coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups drained diced canned tomatoes (from 14.5-ounce can)
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- Special equipment: Kitchen string
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?