Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Turnip Greens with Turnips and Apples
- 2 pounds turnip greens or other braising greens (see cooks note, below), tough stems discarded and greens torn into small pieces
- 1 (3/4-to 1-pound) ham hock, rinsed
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3 Gala apples
- 1 1/4 pounds turnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?