Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Swiss Chard and Cannellini Beans
- ½ pound dried cannellini beans, or 3 cups canned cannellini, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt, or to taste
- 2 pounds or more big unblemished Swiss chard leaves
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, or more to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon peperoncino flakes, or to taste
- 1 cup canned Italian plum tomatoes, preferably San Marzano, crushed by hand
- An 8-quart soup- or stockpot for cooking the Swiss chard
- A heavy-bottomed skillet or sauté pan, 12 inches in diameter or larger
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 286kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|