Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Swiss Chard Armistead
- 2 bunches young, tender chard, stems and leaves separated
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 olive oil-packed anchovies
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese for topping (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 89kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|