Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Stuffed Tofu
- 1 ounce canned Sichuan cabbage (also called preserved vegetable)
- 1 ounce shiitake mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- Dash sugar
- 12 ounces baby bok choy (about 4)
- 14 ounces firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 301kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|