Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised String Beans with Allspice and Garlic
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds string beans, ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ½ teaspoon white pepper (optional)
- One 6-ounce can tomato paste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 84kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|