Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Skirt Steak with Artichoke
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound tenderized skirt steak
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped, liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup pickled carrots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|