Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Sicilian vegetables with olive gremolata
- olive oil
- 500g small waxy potatoes , halved lengthways
- 250g baby pickling onions or shallots , peeled
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed
- tsp chilli flakes
- 400ml dry white wine
- a good pinch saffron
- 2 small bulbs fennel , trimmed and quartered
- 1 small head cauliflower , broken into florets (pull off and keep any fresh leaves)
- 55g raisins , soaked in hot water for 30 minutes and drained
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp pine nuts , toasted
- 1 tbsp capers , rinsed
- extra-virgin olive oil to serve
- 25 green olives in olive oil, stoned and chopped
- 1 small orange , zested
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?