Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Short Ribs with Red Wine and Pureed Vegetables
- 5 whole black peppercorns
- 1 small bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons (packed) fresh sage leaves
- 4 1/2 pounds beef short ribs, well trimmed
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional for potatoes
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped carrots
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 750-ml bottle red wine from Campania (Aglianico or Taurasi)*
- 6 large white-skinned potatoes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?