Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Braised Short Ribs with Red Wine Gravy
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (generous) ground allspice
- 12 3- to 4-inch-long meaty short ribs (about 5 1/2 pounds), top membrane trimmed
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 large onions, chopped
- 3 large carrots, peeled, chopped
- 3 large celery stalks, chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 8 ounces plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 small bay leaves
- 3 cups canned beef broth
- 2 cups dry red wine
- Chopped celery leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?